Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Response to Nathan Wong's Post

Hey Everyone! I'm back and this is my second response post. Today, I'm responding to Nathan Wong's Post. Hope you like it!
Wow, I cannot believe that it is senior year already. I never knew high school would go by so fast. Homework could be an important factor that helps time go by faster because you are more preoccupied. Well since it IS senior year ( woot 2012!!!), I decided to reward myself of what I would call a dream schedule.
 So the reason why I chose Nathan’s post to respond to is because I also feel that high school went by fast. I still can’t believe I'm a SENIOR now. Nathan is also right about us having to be able to reward ourselves with our “Dream Schedule”, so I gave myself a free LAST period. Originally it was suppose to be a free 5th period, but at orientation, it became a free 2nd period. I was like, “WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH A FREE SECOND PERIOD!?!” so I went to the councilors office and got it switched. After that, I finally got my dream schedule: A free sixth period and no Klinger. I laughed at my friends who have her for English.
After getting a sense of what my classes are like, I finally decided that English was my favorite class this year, but Physiology was my favorite subject. My best period is “sixth period”. My favorite teacher this year is Sutherland, which was the same during sophomore year. My least favorite class is Government and Economics because I hate, and always will hate the social science classes. My least favorite teacher this year is __________. Did you really think I would put this on my blog? So anyway, the only thing about my schedule that I wish I could change is my 0 period class. I HATE waking up at 5:30 every morning. I'm practically dead by the end of the day. But I’ll survive knowing it’s my LAST YEAR at this school.


So that’s it for this post. I hope you like it! Come back soon! Oh, you should probably ignore my current events posts because I hate doing those posts. Anyway, see you next week! Until then, see ya!

2 comments:

  1. How come you hate those current events posts? Did you see the "upgrade" with new news sources from the class blog? Maybe you will find stuff you're more interested in writing about...

    Meanwhile, enjoy Senior year. The year time slows to a crawl...and then, around about May, freezes completely in place. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Meanwhile, enjoy Senior year. The year time slows to a crawl...and then, around about May, freezes completely in place. :P" I TOTALLY AGREE! XD

    ReplyDelete