Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 2: On the Disney Magic at Sea


            Hey Everyone! I’m back and this is my third free post. Today I'm going to write about my day on the Disney Magic. I’m just about to get on the boat. It’s an 11-night cruise on the Mediterranean. As soon as I got on the boat, I saw Mickey Mouse! He greeted me and my family when we got on the boat. Since our stateroom wasn’t ready, I just went to the buffet room for my brunch.
            On the first day, the food was good. Mainly because I had nothing to eat yet, but as the days past, I realized that they had the same food, every single day. I hated eating lunch because of that! But anyway, after lunch, I went exploring. They had 3 pools, a sports court, a giant screen TV by the pool, and a teen center. My sister went off to find the college kids group. When I went to the teen center up in the Vibe, I met my first friend, Georgia. She’s from Australia. I also met her cousin, Clare. Since that day, we’ve been out playing basketball on the sports deck.
            After we got to know each other more, I had to go get ready for dinner. Throughout the whole week, we had to switch between three dining rooms: Lumiere’s, Animator’s Palate, and Parrot Cay. The first night was at Lumiere’s. The food was delicious! Soon, the boat started, and we were on our way. That was the start of our Mediterranean Cruise!
            That’s it for this week’s free post! My next free post will be about my first day at sea. So come back soon! Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment