Friday, September 9, 2011

A Response to Angela Zhou's Post

Hey Everyone! This is my first Response Post and Angela has the honor of being the first. Aren't you happy Angela? XD Anyway, here's the link to Angela's Blog.
First week of school was always novel, but it was also tiring. I was already sad at the third day of school, since it felt like the 300th day. The three-day weekend did help a little bit; at least I did not feel exhausted today. I am actually looking forward to the block schedule, so that I can leave right after 12:42p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday. That’s the kind of life a senior should have.
I TOTALLY agree with you Angela. The first week of school was just plain tiring. I mean, I did have fun meeting my new teachers and seeing my past teachers and friends again, but it was a long week. And to make matters worse, I had to go work after school, which was at 2:00 because the kids had minimum day. Luckily I only had to work Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, otherwise, I would be dead. And I got homework on my first week of school too! Since we didn’t have block schedule, I had to do all of my homework every day! Isn’t that horrible?!

This is why I agree with Angela. A senior’s life SHOULD be where they are able to get off of school at 12:42p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I’m sure everyone else agrees too, right? XD I can’t wait until Tuesday when we have our first block day…but of course it would be better if we didn’t have school, but that’s not going to happen, so this is the next best thing. I hope you like my response to your post Angela! See you Monday! XD

OK, that’s it for this post guys…one more post to go…The Current Events Post T.T
Wish me luck guys and see you next time. Until then, see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Priscilla, it is truly my honor of being your 1st. I was randomlly checking on reader and then I saw my name lol(indeed very happy to see it). Good response anyway. Feel sorry for your job at All Star,good luck on it! Well see you Monday! :D

    P.S. you finished all 3 posts in one day, congrazt XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooow, i just read this comment now. lol and all this time i thought i wasn't getting any comments XD Thank you for your comment Angela!

    ReplyDelete