Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 3: First Day at Sea



Hey Everyone! Today I’m going to be talking about my first day at sea. We were on our way to Valletta, Malta. It’s been so long since this trip, so I don’t remember much from this day, but I do know that I was just exploring the ship with my new friends. We went EVERYWHERE. This ship was HUGE! But there were so many other people my own age…..well, almost my age…most of them were like 14…but it’s all good. I had fun and that’s all that matters.
We wanted to go swimming, but there were so many kids and we wanted to keep exploring. Everyone woke up late because they were all tired from traveling so far. But we had lunch together and we went to the basketball court. The day was HOT. Even at night it was hot. But anyway, we played some basketball and then we went to the Vibe to see who else was there. We had some smoothies and we played some games. Most of the time we just got to know each other more. We talked about how old we are and where we came from. Half of the people were from the US and the other half were from France, England, Australia, and Britain.
We didn’t have much time to talk though because our first formal dinner night was that day. So we all had to go and shower because we were all sweaty and nasty from being outside. I went back to get ready, and met my family at Animator’s Palate. That was the dining room we used that day. It was cool, but a little creepy because the whole room was basically black and white. So after dinner, we went back to the Vibe because there was a dance every night. I went back to change first.
This is my friend Lauren from Texas!
We danced until like 1 or 2 in the morning. That was when the Vibe was closed and our “curfew” since we were under 18, but of course none of us went back to our stateroom. So we just walked around the ship and played zombie.

It was a fun first whole day on the cruise! I can’t wait until next week where I get to talk about my day in Valletta, Malta. So until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment