Friday, October 21, 2011

A Response to Angela Zhou's Post

Hey Everyone! I’m back and this is my response post to Angela Zhou's Post. I hope you like it!

I can't stop laughing when I read Nathan's response post. He wrote:

Some people are scared of the darkness but I am not. I am not scared that people will rob me because I have tennis rackets to protect me.

I read this during lab class time. Then I  rush to Nathan's computer and mock him in front of Priscilla, Katherine and Stephy. And it turned out that all of us start laughing at Nathan. Yea that's what our friendship looks like.
This post is sooo funny Angela! You are right. This IS funny. And our friendship is basically that we like to make fun of Nathan. Sorry Nathan!! I remember Stephy was saying how Nathan can’t survive if it was between a tennis racket and a gun. If someone shot him, then there’s nothing a tennis racket can do so how can it protect him?! And if it was a knife, they can just cut the string and all that’s left is a metal racket with a big giant hole!

Nathan is sooo funny. It’s so much fun teasing him. Angela was right. Our friendship is filled with lots of teasing, especially when we gang up on Nathan. We have such a fun friendship. Don’t you agree Nathan?? I hope you don’t need the racket for protection because it won’t do you much good. You should switch to a sword and shield! XP That will provide you with protection AND a weapon! Isn’t that great?? ….Well, I guess not.

Ok guys. Thanks for reading this! I hope this turned out all right. I was up until 4 in the morning last night doing my 30 note cards for government. Then I woke up late this morning at 6:45, so I had to rush and get to school by 7. I am practically falling asleep now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if my blog didn’t make any sense. Oh wellz. I hope you guys come back next week! Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment