Friday, October 21, 2011

Homecoming!! Part 2

            Hey Everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be talking more about my homecoming. So I hope you guys like it. XD
            So I think I left off with finding out that Michelle got her face painted by someone else, but she wouldn’t let me paint her face. I was shocked, but it’s okay because I got to paint someone else’s face. It’s so fun painting people’s faces because if you mess up, they end up looking funny. So then I went to class, and we just sat down to take roll, and then we were on our way to the pep rally.
            Once I got there, I saw that everyone was excited and pumped up for the game that night. But most of them were probably just happy that class was shorter that day. I know I was. The freshie’s were so lame and were intimidated by everything. I remember I was when I was a freshie. But they weren’t even coordinated with their class color. They were SUPPOSE to be GRAY, but MRS. LARA decided to let them change their class color to YELLOW. How dare she do that! They don’t deserve to be a bright color. They should be gray, just like the previous years. Those freshies have some nerve trying to change things around here. They are new and yet they think they own this place. Every year I hate the new freshies. They have attitude problems and they think they are better than us. Well, anyway, back to homecoming. So we got in our stands with the rest of our class. I was so excited. I’ve been waiting for this moment since freshman year: To finally be a senior. I was ecstatic.
            Well I reached my limit. So I guess I will leave you guys hanging until next week. Hope you liked it! Come back next week! Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment