Friday, October 21, 2011

4.0 Quake Hits East Bay

Hey Everyone! Today, my current events post is 4.0 quake hits East Bay. I hope you like it! XD


I totally remember this! I was in Physiology and the room just shook!

Having earthquakes occur scare me to death! It is unexpected and I do not like the face that it shakes and we live in an area where we can actually feel the earthquake!

Oh my gosh, this is so scary to even think about this! It makes me feel like in the near, and I mean very near future.... a very huge earthquake will hit. I do not want this to happen like the one that happened in the past. That was so scary to even think about it even though I was not even born yet!

A magnitude 4.0 earthquake does not seem that big, but I mean, it is kind of shocking that we had an aftershock later last night!

Apparently, people say that it felt bigger than it was said to be measured, but I think it did not feel that strong.

If an earthquake of like the one in Japan hit, then I would really be scared for my life because that was a huge earthquake that did a lot of damage. This one that happened last night was not that bad, but it still scared me.

I guess it would be good since two earthquakes happened in one day, that everyone should be prepared for a very big. I think it is a sign that a huge earthquake is going to happen very soon.

I honestly think that an earthquake does not seem that harmless, but once it is a big one, it can be as deadly as a hurricane or a tsunami.

I hope you guys liked my post! Hope you come back soon! Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment