Friday, October 14, 2011

Homecoming!! Part 1


            Hey Everyone!!! Today I want to talk about HOMECOMING! It was soooo much fun dressing up all in red because I am a SENIOR! I wore my senior shirt and sprayed my hair with red hair spray. I also have a red ribbon around my head. I used red face paint to make a line on each cheek. I also wore white shorts and red soccer socks.
            When I got on the bus this morning, the bus driver was telling me this story about how this nurse from Chicago rides his bus every night. He tells him stories about what happens in the emergency room. The story the bus driver told me was about this guy that was shot. He was brought into the ER and the wife was crying. They did some tests and stuff and left the room for a minute. Soon after they heard a gunshot and went back in, they saw the wife had shot her husband. So the reason why she was crying was so she could get inside and make sure he was dead by shooting him. Yeah….that was random…back to homecoming.
         
            So, in first period, all we were doing were playing A Minute to Win It. I was the first to play and WON! But I messed up right when it started. Afterwards, I was using my red face paint to make a 12 on my hand. Then I used it to make a line on each of Shuan’s cheeks. But then he said “What if I squirted this on your leg?” but he accidentally DID! I was soooo SHOCKED that he actually did that! So, he used the paint on my leg for his arm. He then went to the restroom, but came back with the whole bottom half of his face red! It made him look like he just ate raw meat. So, I painted the rest of his face red.
            So later, I asked Michelle if I could paint her face since I'm such a GOOD artist...I guess she didn’t agree with me…she said no. But then I saw her with her face painted. I was MAD! She wouldn’t let me paint her face, but she let SOMEONE ELSE paint her face!
            Ok, I past my 250 mark, so I am done….for now. I will continue with this next week! After I finish with my Homecoming story, I will continue my Mediterranean Cruise. So, Buh-Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment