Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween


Hey everyone! Welcome back. This will be my first blog post that has nothing to do with Alaska or for school. This is still part of my grade, but I get to write about something different this time. Just an FYI, I have a new blog called, English At AHS 2, and the URL is: http://www.eaahs2.blogspot.com. I made this blog because I had a major problem with my account on google and blogger and i got tired of trying to fix it, so I just got a new account and blog. Another reason is because I got a major headache, so anyways, you guys can still visit my old blog at: http://www.eaahs.blogspot.com, or you can come to my new blog. Everything is the same, I still post something every week, and I will still post on my old blog just in case people didn't get the memo. So now after I said all this, lets listen to my blog about Halloween.

Halloween is a time when witches, ghosts, vampires, goblins, and other magical creatures come out to play. Some are good like Casper the Friendly Ghost, and others are evil like The Wicked Witch of the West. On this special night, these creatures come out to play with the mortals. The mortals don't know they are there because they too look like these creatures. Every night on Halloween, the mortals dress up in costumes like these creatures and go out to trick-or-treat. While these mortals are out trick-or-treating, the creatures decides on their own way of having fun. The witches, good or bad, are brewing their potions, the vampires are sucking blood from the humans, the goblins are terrorizing everybody in sight. All the creatures are finding some ways to have fun on their only day in the Mortal Realm. You see, there are 2 different realms in the universe, the Mortal Realm and the Divine Realm.

The Mortal Realm is the place where we humans are living. The Divine Realm is a place where the Gods, Lesser Gods, Immortals, and Creatures live. Every year, on Halloween night, the portal between the Mortal and Divine Realms open for the creatures to cross. At the stroke of midnight the portal closes and those who had failed to cross back have to live in the Mortal Realm until Halloween night the next year. The portal only opens for the creatures on Halloween night every year. For the Gods, they have the power to cross over whenever they want. The Lesser Gods can only cross over during the equinoxes. Some Immortals, like the Dragons, can cross over whenever they like, but for others like the Stormwings, can only cross over with the aid of another being, whether it's during an equinox with a Lesser God, or on Halloween night with the creatures, they do not have the power to cross over on their own. Since I have exceeded my word limit, I must stop my story for now. For those who want to hear more, please comment telling me you want more. If no one comments, then I will write about something else for my blog post next week. Also don't forget to check off what you thought about my story so far at the bottom of this post. Your choices are: funny, cool, O.K., or boring. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment