Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Alaskan Cruise 2009 Part 4:Ketchikan, Alaska


Hi everyone! Thanks for coming back and reading part 4 of The Alaskan Cruise. My next stop after Tracy Arm Fjord is Ketchikan, Alaska. All we did was visit most of their shops. They had a lot of stuff. We even got these glass ornaments with pictures of the places in Ketchikan for free. I just loved them. We even got these free topaz necklaces. You should have seen it. We met up with my step-dad's best friend's wife and told her about the necklaces and she went all crazy trying to convince her husband to let her go get them. I was laughing so hard. After we said our good-bye's, we continued shopping. Every time we went into a shop with plush huskies, my little half-sister, Ashley would go all crazy. She LOVES dogs. She would tell my mom to take a picture of her with them. It wasn't just dogs though, it was EVERY animal she saw. It was a giant polar bear, a black bear, a killer whale. There were so many of them standing outside of stores that it took forever to leave. And if we don't take a picture, she would cry until we finally took the picture. After we were done and it was almost time to go back to the ship, we went to get in line when we saw a carriage pulled by 2 horses. They were standing there letting people take pictures with them. There were also 2 huskies in the carriage. My little sister saw them and wanted a picture too. After we took our picture, we got back in line. The line was long, so my step-brother, Tyler, and I went ahead to stand with my cousin, Sandy, who was farther ahead in line. We waited forever until we finally got back onto the ship. Once back on the ship, we headed back to our staterooms to get ready for dinner, so I hope you liked it. Please come back and read about my last stop in Victoria, British Columbia, next week. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment