Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Alaskan Cruise 2009 Part 5:Victoria, British Columbia


Hi everyone! Thanks for coming back and reading part 5 of The Alaskan Cruise. My next stop after Ketchikan, Alaska is Victoria, British Columbia. This is my last stop before I return to Seattle, Washington. At this stop, my family and I ate dinner before we got off the ship. We stayed here for only a few hours because the ship had to leave to make it back to Seattle's port on time. So after we ate dinner, we got off the ship and got on a bus to Chinatown. On the way there we past by this beautiful lit up building. I think it was a castle or a museum. I just know it was beautiful. We tried to take a picture, but since it was dark and we were moving, the picture turned into lines. But there's a picture from the Internet at the bottom of the post.

After we got off the bus, we started walking around to visit all the shops. Since it was getting late, most of the shops already closed for the night. We weren't exactly in Chinatown yet. We had to walk a "few" blocks until we saw the Chinatown sign.

It looks like the picture at the bottom of this post.

We took some pictures under it then we continued to walk around. After a hour or so, we got back onto a bus and went back to the ship. I'm pretty sure your wondering what my cruise ship looks like since I didn't show you a picture of it in the past 4 parts. Here is a picture of it I got off the web at the bottom of this post.

And here's a picture of the Amsterdam Cruise Ship following us at the bottom of this blog.

So after we got back onto the ship, we went to our staterooms to pack our bags. After we finished, my sister and two step-brothers, and I went to see our friends to say good-bye to some of them while the others that were still awake, played hide-and-go-seek with us all night or until a security guard came and said, "You better leave or I'm going to call your parents and have them 'collect' you." After he left we were like, "We're not collectibles, we're human beings." There is a picture of the room at the bottom of this post.

Then we went somewhere else and started walking around. After a while, our group turned into a group of 6, so we went to Deck 14 to play Truth or Dare. We played until morning. We had an early breakfast since we were already up. After breakfast, we said our final good-byes and went to find our parents. After they left, we got off the boat, went to the airport and went back home. This is the end of The Alaskan Cruise, I hope you liked it. Please come back and read about the other stories I didn't tell you about in Juneau, Alaska. Until then, see ya!








(They are by the Ice Wall that we just passed.)


(This is the room we were playing in)

No comments:

Post a Comment