Friday, April 2, 2010

New New Statement of Purpose


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Hey everyone! This is an assigned blog post, so that means you'll have to wait until next next week to read about Chloe and her other roommates. I'm not writing a blog post next week because we are on spring break. Yeah! Today felt like it would never end. The clock was slower than ever. And the teachers had the nerve to give us homework during our break. Can you believe this. Homework on our break from school. How can that possibly be a break. Are they trying to ruin our lives? I'm probably going to wait until the very last second to do them. Oh well. I don't know what's going on in my teacher's head, but I'm not going to let it ruin my week of no school, so anyway, the blog post this week is about my goals for the 4th quarter. What I plan on doing differently, what I'm going to keep doing, blah blah blah. The usual stuff. So I might as well get through this and get on with my spring break. I plan on hanging out with my friends except for Thursday and Friday when I have to go to work. But anyway, I'm going to have as much fun as possible. I so don't want to go back to school and have to take the STAR testing and my chemistry final. I'm going to hate it. Oh yeah, I forgot about my blog. Sorry about that. Here's my goals for this last quarter.

My goals for this quarter is to continue with "The Journal Of Chloe Saunders" and maybe try to write my own book. First I need a topic where there is a lot of things to talk about. Make the characters for my book, and also figure out a storyline. It will be a very difficult challenge, but it will greatly improve my writing skills. If anyone has any good topics, please post them on my comments. That will greatly help me improve my writing. I read so many books, I feel I can actually write a good book, but that won't happen without practice. I will surely hit a writer's block along the way, but eventually everything will all work out.

I guess I will try my best to continue doing this even when the school year is over. It probably won't be as frequently as now, but I will try my best. I hope you guys will continue reading my blog. I love reading about magic and romance, so most likely I will write my stories about that. It will be interesting how I will do that. That's all I have for you folks this week. Please come back in two weeks to read The Journal Of Chloe Saunders (Part 5). I will be introducing some new characters to you. So be sure to comment my posts. I want to know what you think about my posts so far. Have fun during your spring break and see you in two weeks. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment