Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book Review #3-The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by: Mark Haddon



Hey everyone! Thanks for coming back to read part three of my Lit Circle Letter to Grant. Just a heads up. For the book review that is due Friday, I won't be writing about The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by: Mark Haddon. I will be writing about a book I was reading independently and just found out I was able to do this. I so did not want to write about this book because I have nothing really to talk about. So anyway, I hope you guys enjoy reading my letter to Grant. And for next month's Lit Circle Book, Grant and I will not be working together because he does not want to read the girly books I want to read, so I might work with Melissa. So now, back to my letter.

The third part takes place after he finds out his mom is still alive. When I mean after, I mean way after. It starts out with him at the train station. It's obvious that he doesn't know what to do because you see him wandering around mindlessly and he doesn't know how to use trains. He's also afraid to ask for help since he doesn't enjoy communicating with strangers. Later on, a policeman finds him wandering around and helps him get money from his credit card, buy a ticket and get on the train. After a while, he finally made it to London and finds his mom, and his dad suddenly appears there and the parents start arguing about who deserves to take care of him.

That's all I can say because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who still hasn't read it. So all that's left to do is end the show for today. I hope you come back to read my monthly review. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment