Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Break and Holocaust/Unity Week



Hey everyone! It's been a while since I talked to you guys. I had so much time during the Spring Break to sit back and relax. I stayed up all night watching my anime since I never seem to have enough time during the school year. I did about 1/4 of the homework assigned to me. Guess which assignment it was. One out of the two pages of worksheets my Chemistry teacher gave me. The other worksheet I saved for Monday when we came back from break during lunch. So let me explain how my week went. The first weekend during the Spring Break, my dad, step-mom, sister, step-brother, and I went to the cemetery to visit my step-grandpa's grave. We prayed and lighted in-scents (not sure if I spelled that correctly) to place around the grave. On Monday, I just hanged out and watched TV or anime. Same on Tuesday. Wednesday, I was forced to help watch my cousins at the movie theatre and watch, "How To Train Your Dragon". Thursday, I went to work at All Star. The kids had fun playing with my Chinese yo-yo and spinning plate. Friday I also had to work, but only in the afternoon. Saturday, everyone went to my Auntie's house to celebrate her birthday. On Sunday, I went to my uncle's house to attend a baby shower for twin boys. That was all I did for my Spring Break.

And just so you know, I will be continuing with "The Journal Of Chloe Saunders" every other week. Or whenever I am at my mom's house because at my dad's house, where I am right now, does not have Microsoft word, so it does not have the font I want to use for this story. The computer at my mom's house have it, so I will be typing it there. When I'm at my dad's house, I will find something to write about. But it would be really hard to find something to write about that reaches 500 words. Maybe I'll write another story which does not involve using Microsoft word.

This week was so easy because the sophomores got to miss periods 1, 2, and 5 on Tuesday to watch Schindler's List, and periods 3 and 4 on Wednesday to listen to Helen speak about her life during the Holocaust. Thursday, was kinda normal, except during our language class where we got to see the Foreign Language Talent Show in the Little Theatre. Today, The periods were shorter because of the Talent Show for Unity Week which was this week. I'm planning on entering the talent show at least once before I graduate. It's funny, the only times I performed on that stage was when I was in middle school at Lincoln, but now that I'm at Alameda High, I'm not performing on it anymore. If your wondering what I did on that stage, I did the Chinese yo-yo with Iris and Dionna.

That's all I have for you today folks! Come back next week and we can finally continue with, "The Journal Of Chloe Saunders". Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment