Friday, February 12, 2010

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming back. Today I would like to talk about all the stuff that's going on this week, like the movie, "Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief." I am so happy because it comes out TODAY! I can't wait til it's Monday because Iris and I are going out to see it. I love the books. I can't wait until the second Camp Half-Blood series come out this fall! I just love the books. So anyway, I'm going with Iris to see it Monday. If you guys are going to see it too, then I hope we see each other so we can maybe hang out or something. Maybe we can watch it together. Wouldn't that be fun?

Another exciting thing that's happening this week is going to be all the red envelopes I'm going to get. Do you know why I'm going to be getting a lot of red envelopes? Yep, because it's Chinese New Year. This year it's the Year of the tiger. It's also on the same day as Valentine's Day. This Chinese Valentine's Day, also known as the 'Daughter's Festival,' will bring good fortune to both the singles and the love birds. Here's a little tip for everyone out there. If your singles, you better get out there and have some fun. Maybe you should try confessing your feelings to a special someone. That special someone might feel the same way, I mean it is the day of good luck and love. When are you going to get another chance like that? And for all you love birds out there, you better pray for everlasting love because it might just come true. You guys better listen to me, I mean, who can pass up a good opportunity like this? It's like a 2 for the price of 1. Good luck and love all in one day. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity just to end up regretting it later. You should be happy on this day. Spending time with the person you care about, how can you not be happy. Make this day special for them.

As for me, I'm going to be at my dad's house praying to my ancestors and hoping the day will end so I could watch Percy Jackson. Yeah, I know. Why did I give such a great speech when I'm not going to listen to it? I have 5 reasons. Number 1, I don't have a boyfriend. Number 2, I don't want you guys to be like me, stuck at home with other plans when you could be with the love of your life. Number 3, I still don't have a boyfriend. Number 5, I have family plans. Yeah, I know I skipped number 4. It was supposed to be, "Still no boyfriend," but I know you guys don't want to hear that again, so I skipped it. So technically, I only have 3 reasons. Anyways, don't forget my tips, and especially don't forget the date. The date is, February 14 of course, THIS SUNDAY. Let me repeat, THIS SUNDAY. Don't screw up or your good luck could easily turn into bad luck. Don't plan this last minute and hope for the best. It might be a day of good luck, but things could still go wrong without a good plan. I hope things go well for you guys. I hope you come back next week to give me all the details. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment