Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday


So how was my weekend? I was at my dad's house for the weekend and he had no internet at that time, because of the rain, so I couldn't do my homework, and especially couldn't do my blog post. But it's okay now I suppose. I still had to do my history homework, like the debates and stuff. And other homework, that I didn't have to do online. But I still managed to get everything else done.

Today, a Monday, was... like every other Mondays. When I woke up this morning, I wanted to go back to sleep right away. I was super tired! But I just Had to get up and I Had to go to school. So just like every weekday, I wake up at 7 and get ready for school.

Having first period PE isn't all that exciting either. Today our pacers raised up to 40. I made all of them and I was proud! But after that, I got so tired! I felt like fainting! Coach Pearse's class is so lucky though! They didn't even have to run at all! They went to the lift weighting room to lift weights and that's it. Oh well, they're going to have to run tomorrow (Muahaha).
2nd period English was alright. We read chapter 1 from this book which I don't know the name of. 3rd period, I had Spanish 3, and it was pretty boring in that class too. We practically did activities from the book. 4th period is pre calculus and as usual, we did stuff from the book too.
During lunch I had to write like a summary of Chapter 1 for The Good Earth for history. After lunch, I have history! I thought we would be doing the debates, but we did a quick write instead. Also, I didn't know we had to turn in the summary for The Good Earth either! And I wrote it in my notebook, so since we had to turn it in, I had to rewrite it. It took me the whole period to rewrite it. Thankfully Elaine let me borrow her notebook to take home to copy the notes.Finally, 6th period arrived, the last period of the day, physics. Boring class too. But it's okay.

After school, I walked to South Shore with Elaine and Iris to get the ingredients from Safeway to make a cheese cake for Dionna, because she is turning 16 tomorrow! Right now I am at my grandfather's house doing this blog post and trying to finish up my homework. I hope tomorrow will be a good day. I think tomorrow will be a good day though because I have all my easy classes so I don't really have to worry about homework, even though I'm done with them... And I want this week to end though. And next week, so we can finally have the 4 day weekend! That's all I have for you folks, so see you next time. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment