Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Break




Hey everyone! I'm sooooooo happy. Winter break is finally here. I love Christmas. I plan on volunteering at Asian Health Services in Oakland Chinatown. I've been volunteering there since 6th grade. I go there as much as I can, even if it's only for a day, like on Staff Development Day. I also plan on going ice skating with Iris and some other friends. I love ice skating. I miss it so much because I had to quit because I started high school. If you guys want to learn how to ice skate, just comment and we'll go. My conditions are that I have to know you, meaning I go to school with you and your my friend. Second, I'm broke, so you'll have to pay for my admission and rental skates. Most likely you guys won't take lessons from me because on my second condition.

I also can't wait til I get enough money to buy my itouch. I only need $10 more. I finally get to listen to my music again. The only thing that sucks about winter break this year is the fact that Ms. Malik, my chemistry teacher, gave me 3 worksheets. If you guys know me, then you should know that I'm going to wait until lunch and do it on the Monday we come back. If you guys have Ms Malik, then you are welcome to help me.

Since I have nothing else to talk about, let me ask you guys a question. Can you guys name all of Santa's Reindeers because I can't. I had to go online. Here are the names for those of you who are just like me. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph. I hope you guys will have a better Christmas than me. I love working at Asian Health, but you guys probably would rather go out with your friends than to work. That's all I have for today. I hope you guys get what you want for Christmas. Maybe you'll get lucky and kiss someone special under the mistletoe. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. See you when winter break is over. Until then, see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment