Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica!


Hey everybody! Today is my cousin's birthday. If you read my blog from last week, then you would remember Samantha's birthday. She is Jessica's older sister. She turned nine today. I'm such a bad cousin because I didn't have a gift for either of them. But I did make her boiled eggs because our grandparents always made boiled eggs-we call it birthday eggs-on our birthday. My mom got her an Amazon gift card. I wonder what she's going to get with that. If I were her, I would use it to help me buy my itouch. I hope she spends it well.

Now that I don't have anything else to say, now I would describe what is happening around me until I reach 300 words. I don't have a choice because I can't think of anything to write about. My step-brothers come over every other weekend. They are over this weekend, and we are all watching an anime called Case Closed. It is a detective show. The episode we are watching is a murder case. The victim's name is Maya. Her older sister killed her making it look like a suicide. Mindy is the name of the murderer. The reason she killed her sister is because they got along too well. Maya copied her sister's every move. She even fell in love with Mindy's boyfriend. But Mindy's boyfriend loves Maya and not Mindy. That's why they are getting married. Mindy thought her sister didn't care about her, but she did. She decided to lie to Mindy saying she fell in love with her boyfriend, but what really happened was that he proposed to Maya. Maya decided to lie so that Mindy won't be as sad if she knew he loved Maya even though she didn't give him the time of day. When Mindy found out about this, she really regretted doing it.

That's all for today. Hope you come back next week. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment