Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Getting My Braces Off Right Now! JK (For all you oldies, Just Joking)


Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about my post on Monday. I wanted to post it up, but I didn't have enough words for it to pass for my homework. And also because I didn't know what to say since I never got my braces taken off before. I didn't know what to say before I got it off, but now that I'm braces free, I have plenty to say about it.

Getting my braces off felt great. No more food stuck in them, I can eat my caramel apple, I can chew gum (Even though we all know I was still chewing gum with my braces on.), I can bite into an apple, my teeth is so smooth, they're strait. I love them. I hate the retainer though because they make my teeth sore. Just an FYI, never bite into an apple after taking your retainer off. It hurts so much. I will never do that again. I was like, "I'm hungry. I want an apple. *Taking retainer off and bite*, OW! What the (BEEP) was that. You (BEEP) (BEEP) retainer." Just joking. That never happened to me. I'm not that stupid, am I? Oh well. What are we talking about again? Oh yeah, so any way, NEVER BITE INTO AN APPLE AFTER TAKING YOUR RETAINER OFF OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. DON'T BE STUPID, BE SMART. LOL.

Once I got my braces off, I was so happy until my sister says, "Next stop: Wisdom Teeth. And I was like, "Hell no. I am not letting some person go into my mouth and yank my wisdom teeth out. Let them do it to other people, but not me. By now, you're probably wondering if this is actually Priscilla writing this. Your thinking, She would never talk like this. She doesn't use "LOL" or "Like" all the time. I'm right aren't I? Sorry to break this to you guys, but it is truly, The One, The Only, Priscilla. This is probably the only time I'm going to write like this because I'm so excited about not being brace face. I'm probably scaring you by now, so I'm going to leave and hope your not too scared to come back next week. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment