Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Got Glasses!


Hey everyone! I'm back and I have glasses. I'm going for a new look. No braces, but I've got glasses. I'm so happy. I can't read anything without them. I can see the general shape of things far away, but I can't see the details or read. I always had to sit on the floor in the front of the class or steal a seat from someone. But now I can sit in my own seat to see.

I always got confused with the near-sighted and far-sighted. If you guys know, just post the answer with your comments about this post, and if you guys see me with my glasses on, make sure to tell me I look good, or else you will end up with a black eye. Just joking. No seriously, tell me I look good. Anyway, they're metallic purple with a wire frame. All the classes I need them for are: English(sometimes), Spanish 3, HP Pre-Calculus, Modern World History, and Chemistry(sometimes). That means the only class I don't need them for is P.E.

The down side to having glasses is the nicknames. I will so kill anyone that calls me 4-eyes, so don't say it. I am running out of things to say, so I will talk about the Thanksgiving break. On Thanksgiving day, I'm going to have dinner with my dad's side of the family. Tomorrow, I'm eating dinner at my auntie's house on my mom's side of the family. Next weekend I'm going up to the Yosemite area to spend time with my grandparents on my step-dad's side of the family. What else? Oh yeah, the most important thing is: Homework! Yes, I'm so happy. OK, my mom is gone. You actually thought I was happy about homework. You guys don't know me at all. My mom was looking over my shoulder, so I had to say something to get her to leave. Now that she's gone, I HATE HOMEWORK, I HAVE 4 MATH ASSIGNMENTS, 1 MATH PROJECT(BUT IT'S DUE ON 12/4), AND ABOUT A WEEK OR 2 OF HISTORY HOMEWORK. I'M GOING TO DIE. Oh well, if you guys see me after the break and I look horrible, then you know what happened. That's about all I have to say, so see you next time. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment