Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twins!



Hey everyone! Welcome back. Happy Cinco de Mayo. Today I would like to write about a family friend who happened to give birth to twin boys today. They are so cute. In the picture above, Erik, the oldest of the 4 is on the bottom bottom right, Bejamin, the 2nd child, is on the bottom left, and Jackson and Jason are on the top. I have no idea which baby is which. They are the 3rd and 4th child and they look so much like their older brothers. If they were the same age, I swear they could be quadruplets. As soon as I walked into the room, I saw Erik and Benjamin, then I saw the twins. I looked back at Eric and Benjamin, then the twins again and was like, "This is so creepy. Are you sure you didn't make clones of Erik?" After that, I went over to Diana (The mother) and asked her which baby is Jackson and which is Jason. Samantha, the oldest daughter of my Auntie's, was holding one baby and Diana the other. They stared at me for a long time, then looked at the babies, then at each other. Then they said, "We're not sure which one is which. The only way for sure is to change their diapers." I stared at them and said, "This is off to a swell start. Good luck taking care of them. I think it would be easier to take care of them rather than to figure out which baby is which.

What else should I talk about? I guess I can talk about What I've been up to at school. I have 2 math projects, a chemistry final project, blogs, lit circle letters, Spanish homework, math homework, history homework, a history project, and a history test. I am soooooo busy. I also have to work on Tuesday and Thursday after school. I need to meet up with my group for the chemistry project after work and I am exhausted when I get home that I don't have time to do the regular homework assignments. I don't even have time to read, and I love reading. I am running out of things to talk about.

Just to let you know, I am sitting next to the coolest person. Ever. Her name is Melissa Chung. She has about 10,000 bug bites on her body. The other person is Grant Placencia. He is working on a Geometry Scavenger Hunt. Melissa is chatting with her friend, dragonboi1020. Curtis Cheung (Gurfis is a Dufis) drew a kid committing suicide on the chalkboard in room 204. Now he is playing a video game. Amanda Huang is doing her sophomore research paper. Curtis just lost in his game. Curtis's hair looks gross. He is wearing brown sweater with jeans. Brown hi-top converses. He just lost in his game again. He sucks at it. Surprisingly he doesn't have any food. Now lets talk about Melissa in great detail. She has a bug bite on her right cheek, right under her eye. She also has many on her arm. She is wearing a purple shirt with a purple, striped tanktop, under a white jacket. She also is wearing jeans and blue and green checkered socks.

Yes I finally finished. I was running out of random stuff to say. See you next time when I talk about my Uncle's Wedding. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment